Benefits of Factory Build
You can feel completely confident that Glendale Homes offer the highest quality designs, materials and installation methods. Here are just some of the benefits of buying a factory built home from Glendale Homes:
• Efficiency – We build all our homes undercover so that we can continue the process in any weather. Then, when we deliver them, we need only about two weeks (or less) to have them up and ready for you to move in.
• Low impact – We’ve all known the inconvenience, noise and dust that come when a new home is being built in the neighbourhood, sometimes for up to 12 months. With Glendale Homes, the lives of you and your neighbours aren’t disrupted for long at all. In a commercial or government setting when the site is still being utilised for other business, new building can also mean a negative impact on employees and clients. Not with Glendale Homes!
• Proven quality, experience and reputation – Glendale Homes has been making Australia’s Finest Factory Built Homes for 48 years and our reputation and happy customers speak for us. We build over 140 homes every year with over 6,000 built in total.
• Value for Money – Compare our prices with those of a traditional build and you’ll see why a Glendale Home can be a high quality, cost-saving solution for your needs.
• Our materials – Our quality materials include HardiePlank Rusticated Weatherboard cladding, a choice of LOSP treated timber or galvanised steel frames and trusses (termite proof), structural ply flooring, wash-and-wear interior paint finish, extensive range of décor finishes and colours, robust steel sub-floor, and complete internal fit-out.
• Custom design options.
• In-house colour and décor selection consultants.
• Maintenance program – scheduled Maintenance Team service visits.
Please feel free to arrange a visit to our factory to see Our Process and a display house.
Motel under construction
Residential home under
Customise our plans or BYO